Share on Email

Share More

Very urgent please help

Ashish Saini (Self Employed at Ashish Saini & Associates)     17 November 2011

Ashish Saini
Self Employed at Ashish Saini & Associates 
 3 likes  172 points

| My Other Post

I Have filed form 20 B , 23 AC & 23 ACA but by mistake date of AGM held in all the forms have been filed 31-OCt-2011 in place of due period as 30-NOV-2011.

if any one please tell me what is the process to rectify it. and what is the consequence if it remains in same date as 31-OCT-2011.

Please help soon

Ashish Saini

ashishsaini @ live.in  

Deepika (CS)     17 November 2011

Deepika
CS 
 1 likes  30 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Ashish,

If the mistake has happened in both Annual Return filing and accounts filing, you have got two options

1. Form 20B can be filed again, with the proper  details again (you will end up paying fees again)
  2. Form 23AC & ACA cannot be filed again.

The other option would be

1. Raise a query/complaint on MCA site quoting the SRN of both the forms 20B and/or 23AC and request them to raise a query so as to be able to file the form again with correct details.
  2. Speak to McA helpline, they will guide you.

For my info, how come the due date is 30th november, 2011. Is it first year of incorporation.

avater

Ashish Saini (Self Employed at Ashish Saini & Associates)     18 November 2011

Ashish Saini
 3 likes  172 points

Thanks for replying !

No , Co was registered in 2003

Deepika (CS)     18 November 2011

Deepika
CS 
 1 likes  30 points

Then in that case, what is the logic behind the due date being 30th November, 2011. This is for my understanding. AGM needs to be held on or before 30th september of every year, unless it is the first year of incorportaion. Is it a case of date of AGM being extended with the ROC permission. Please share the actual scenario.

avater

Ashish Saini (Self Employed at Ashish Saini & Associates)     21 November 2011

Ashish Saini
 3 likes  172 points

Firstly Thanks for your Nice reply,

Deepika ji actually this is happened by mistake . There is no such case of Extention or ortherwise.

date is enteres as 31/10/2011 in all ( 20B, 23AC & 23ACA ) . I have also talked to MCA helpline. They are tellling that if mistake has been  occured then there is no  provision to revise it Except form 20B.

But if i revise only form 20B then there will be a difference in Form 20B And 23 ACA & 23AC, so i m in a confusion whether to revise or not.

on MCA helpline they told that there is no penalty but Sec166& 210 says penalty may be Extend upto Rs50000 if anyone makes a dafault of such section.They have also told that u should take a written Statement regarding of Mistake and remain the situation as it is.

So i want to know what should i do now.

Please if u can suggest .

Ashish Saini

ashishsaini @ live.in

anil (secretary)     22 November 2011

anil
secretary 
 22 points

sir, still my staus of cp exits on icsi portal even surrender of cp.now when i efile my form 32 for whole time employment on mca portal, an erroro occured, iie invalid acs no.kindky advise me the reason.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register