Very funny resignation letter-take a look

 

Dear Boss,

 

You know why I want to resign?

 

Since I worked for you, I have no time to blog anymore.

When I don’t have time to blog anymore, my readers hate me.

When my readers hate me, they don’t visit my blog anymore.

When they don’t visit my blog anymore, my hits drop.

When my hits drop, I become unhappy.

When I become unhappy, I will eat a lot.

When I eat a lot, I will get fat.

When I get fat, it will affect your company’s image.

When your company’s image is affected, your business no good.

When your business no good, you become unhappy.

When you become unhappy, you eat a lot, like me.

When you eat a lot, I’m afraid you will become fat, like me.

 

You see, Boss. It’s a vicious cycle. I did everything for your own good, because I care for you, Boss.

 

So the conclusion is, I want to resign. Please let me go la.

 

Yours cheesily,

 

Ringo.

Source: web

Replies (1)

goodone...really vry funny................

thanx & keep sharing..............

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details