V.urgent - pls. help.

From Friday late-night (22/6/2012),I have been trying to upload a few ITR 2 but repeatedly keep getting the message "Error in processing the ITR.Please contact DIT Administrator".I must have tried more than 100 times and each time the same message appears.I called up the Bangalore office y'day but a recorded message informs that they can be contacted only from Monday to Friday.I presume this is a technical problem(the convenient excuse for all problemsangry) but what's the way out?Or am I doing something wrong?

Please help me-the matter is urgent.Many thanks.

Replies (7)

As you say there must be some problem. 

Try using different browsers.

Even I was not able to reset a password but when I used another browser it all became easy.

Regards

There is some technical problem.....Same error was there while filing a revised return yesterday...I think all are facing same problem...

@ Praveen,

Have tried different browsers but the end-result is the same :(

Yes their is some problems in Website of the IT Department. Today I am changing password and after entring PAN site does not move forward and stop working. SOme days ago their was also problem in DSC updation. So wait and try

Dear balaji, there may be some technical problem.. try on monday... try to upload from different browsers or from different computer...

Using diffrent browser dosent helped .angry..I think we all are facing the same problem. so wait and watch till monday.....

 

I hope now all your problems are solved...
From Today afternoon website is working normally...
The problem we faced might be due to the maintenance work to make it ready for the Current year filings wink

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details