used blue pen in ca paper

I had used blue pen in my icai CA final paper.What could be the consequesnces?
Replies (13)
I also use blue
it's allowed
blue and black ball point pen are allowed
don't worry
As per ICAI exam guidelines , only black ink to be used to write papers.. check instructions on admit card
so now what to do....
the examiner should say this when they come for signature....
at the top of omr it's written
use blue or black ball point pen only
Examiners are not from institute anyway.. I don't think they would have knowledge of recent changes. Moreover it depends sometimes they may neglect such things
Anyway I don't think your alone to face this..
This is first attempt when black pen is made compulsory to write answers, so icai will not be so harsh for using other ink pen..

Also ICAI knows the importance of exams, so it will not withheld or cancel the paper...
Even I don't think it will create an issue....🤞
All the Best for Audit on Monday....
Yes just keep concentrate on next paper....
I did the same used the blue pen don't know what will happen....
Nothing happen dont worry
Have anyone talked to ICAI regarding this ?
Kya rha Phir result me

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details