Urgent Urgent Ugrent

HELP PLEASE...............

 

 

I have appeared for PCC May 2010, Group-2. I am unable to continue my articleship due to Problems in articleship.

So I would like to convert to IPCC by this June. If I clear my PCC exams, Will I get exemption of the papers which I appeared in May-2010 i.e Cost Accounting And Financial management,Taxation, Information Technology while appearing for IPCE Exam?

Please help me in this situation....


Replies (3)

hey which type of problem do u bear ???

Dont take decision in hurry. Our president has told in last to lase message that he will make relaxation in article transfer rule ..

So wait till new amendment.

 

He is giving more work than earlier, 3 of my senior's articleship is completing by August-2010, so he told them just give work to us and they will learn, who will work after u go? He shouted at my seniors.

Gave 2 Dummy articles, and their work burdern is also on us.

 

He is sending to out stations audit in this very hot summer.

friend, the papers u have already passed will be exempted in IPCC. your articleship period already served will be credited and moreover u will get 9 months for studying. reply if any doubt

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details