Urgent solution

Dear all
I had bymistke submitted July gstr3b without putting ITC... so I had to pay excess tax... and filed the return as there was late fees and also there was no reset option that time.. so I was waiting to accept ITC in GSTR 2 but then gstr2 ws also removed so I claimed ITC of July in October... then in November turnover for composition scheme increase so i opted for composition.. now whatever I have paid extra is gone and not showing in credit Leger..
how will I gt the excess tax paid amount..

Replies (2)
because without rectified your return you filed your next month return I. e first filed the revised return then change your scheme or now contact to your assign officer in department
Doing anything in gst first consult ur consultant.... ITC will be lapsed after opting composition scheme... Now u hv to wait for GSTR3

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details