Urgent question

If the date of completion of my industrial training is 31 march 2012, and I take 30 days excess leaves during industrial training. What procedure must I follow in this case. When will my industrial training actually end ? and when will I file my form 105 or industrial training termination. 

Also will there be any fine or fees to be paid to institute in such case. Kindly reply. Please this is urgent.

Regards

Replies (1)

 

If the date of completion of my industrial training is 31 march 2012, and I take 30 days excess leaves during industrial training. What procedure must I follow in this case. When will my industrial training actually end ? and when will I file my form 105 for industrial training termination. 

Also will there be any fine or fees to be paid to institute in such case. Kindly reply. Please this is urgent.

Regards

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details