Urgent!! Please Help!!!

Mandar Deshmukh (Article Assistant) (78 Points)

24 December 2010  

if an exporter who already had done turnover of about Rs. 2,00,000 till date & wanted to issue Form-H to its supplier for upcoming interstate purchase,

What are the formalities to be done in this regard as the exporter is not yet registered under CST & VAT?

Is registration necessary to issue form-H because somewhere I heard that Form-H can be availed by paying Rs. 27/- as stamp duty.