Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Urgent examination form query - termination and extension

Komal Vohra (student) (152 Points)

18 August 2017  

Hello,

I have completed my articleship and duly submitted my form 108. Because I had taken excess leave, I have again registered under another CA by submitting form 103 and 102 by showing 3 months extension. My issue is that the forms that I have submitted have not been processed yet and the status for excess leaves on the website provided by ICAI (Link: 112.133.194.253/REprintletter/reprint.aspx) has been recently updated which says 1 month 30 days.

My query is as the forms are still under process and my calculation of excess leaves was different from the one updated by ICAI, which details should I fill in? I have not received any intimation or mail from institute in this regard. I have tried to call institute constantly but nobody is answering the call since past week. And the institute is 3 hours drive from where I live. Kindly clarify asap as the end date for exam form is about to approach.

I had submitted the form on July 28th 2017.

5 Replies

CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI (M.Com M.A. Economics CA)   (1289 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

Zone?
Kanpur, Mumbai..........???

priya garg (article - student) (192 Points)
Replied 18 August 2017

send a email to to your zone authority like
I am in central zone
I send male to all authority
head secarty etc
type Google Icai your zone and send email to all you will get solution

Replied 18 August 2017

Northern Zone. Delhi NCR.

Replied 19 August 2017

Originally posted by : priya garg
send a email to to your zone authority likeI am in central zone I send male to all authority head secarty etc type Google Icai your zone and send email to all you will get solution

I already did that.

priya garg (article - student) (192 Points)
Replied 19 August 2017

then wait for reply of mail or call your zone head if they are not answering call noida brach they will and you definately

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags