Urgent articleship transfer query!!pls help!!!

I passed both grps of IPCC in August 2012 and started my articleship in the same month.I registered for articleship in september 2012.But till now i haven't registered for CA Final.I am told that I wud have to register before october 31st.The problem is that I now want to take a transfer from my current firm.In the first place is that allowed within 1st 6 months?If yes:when will I get registered for articleship officially? Is it when I register for CA Final or am I already registered since i have submitted the documents?Is it possible for me to scrap my current articleship registration and then register anew or will I have to take a transfer?Also if my partner does not consent what shud i do?

Replies (2)

Friend, u need not want to register forCA Final for transfering articleship. The rule is that after passing IPCC, u should have joined articleship within 1 month. No such rule exist for CA Final registration. U can register for CA Final at anytime during your articleship. Articleship registration will take about 2 or 3 months. There is no restriction on transfer of articleship during 1st year of articleship. The restriction on transfer applies from 2nd year onwards.

agree with shabaz

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details