Unethical conduct of a ca

Amit Kumar (Chief Accounts Officer) (183 Points)

21 March 2014  

my friend filled his ITR through a CA. that CA showed a entry of loan in his return. now when my friend ask him to reverse such entry, he is not doing so. my question is wheter it is appropriate to write to ICAI about this and ask help.

letter is as follows:


                The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,

                New Delhi

Subject: Unethical conduct of a Member of your institute

Respected sir,

I am a resident of *******. I filed my ITR through a CA ********. I am not much educated and act as CA directed me to do. Mr. ************ showed a false entry of loan in my account and also did are the legal formalities relating to such false entry as deduction of TDS on interest etc. He asks me several times my blank cheque for the purpose of filling ITR. Now one of my known tell me about such things.

Now, when I ask Mr. ************* about reversing such transaction, he neither reversing such transaction nor returning my complete file. Even he is not entertaining me, his juniors not allow me to meet with him.

Sir, you are requested to please take an appropriate action against such behavior of member of your institute, as they are spoiling the image of a noble profession.

Thanking you




Pan No.:


Enclosure: complete details of CA and ITR of last 3 years