Two courses

Aravind.. (CA) (1262 Points)

08 February 2011  

My name is Aravind, currently pursuing CA final and doing my articleship. I have got permission to pursue B.Com , special program conducted by IGNOU, alongwith the articles. I have completed my B.Com exams and i have got my marksheet. But the degree ceritificate will be issued by the university only after the completion of my articles. I want to pursue another course other than B.Com and CA now. As i have passed B.Com exams now, i wish to know whether i can get permission for another course by sending another form.112. Please clear my query.