two bank accounts

dear sir I rec'd incime from salary in to one bank and I rec'd consultancy income in other2 nd bank.
query 1so I need to show both account details on inline ITR details. or can I put only single bank accounys.
query2 I want to show income from both banks one is salary and another is professional. income.
query3 which ITR I need to file for salary income and professional income
plz reply asap
Replies (4)
query 1)every bank account details of need to be furnished.
thank you sir. and for query 3 what ITR I need to file
According to me go with ITR 3

1. You need to show both account in ITR.

2. You have to show both income (Salary as well as Professional)

3. You should fill ITR-1 & show that professional income as Income from Other Sources.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details