TREASURE

Those days I thought
My heart will never break
But look what time has brought
Of course not a piece of cake

I never wanted you to turn this way
Because I was in doubt, unsure
But you came and went away
Leaving myself broken, for sure

Still I wait, still I believe
That one day you will know
It is up to you, say I will leave
But you will look back and say “oh no”

You will never know the value
Until you find it gone for ever
Make sure it’s not long gone from you
Because it’s the treasure you get once and never
Replies (1)

very nice

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details