Transfer of Articleship PCC

I'm doing my Articleship in Uttar Pradesh from 17/07/2008. I've cleared my PCC in may 2010 exams. Now my Final Attempt, by new notification is due in November 2011.
There is some dispute going on between my principal & me.. So I want to transfer myself from here to Delhi or other Area.

Please tell if by any mean can I take transfer & what should be done.

Replies (4)

U can transfer to Ur hometown if Ur currently staying out of Native..

ICAI permits. Kindly clarify this with Institute

IF YOU ARE CONFUSED YOU CAN TAKE THE HELP OF E SAHAAYTA AT INSTIUTE'S SITE YOU HAVE TO ASK YOUR QUERY IN THE ARTICLES SECTION

HERE IS THE LINK THE CLICK HERE

ANSWER WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS

thanx for ur advise... But I wanna know that there is mutual consent b/w my principal & me so what else I have to to or any reason by which I can take transfer 

i m PCC student.

my articleship remain only for 5 month i want transfer....plz guid me...is it possible to get transfer

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details