transfer of articleship

I am in my last 6 months of articleship, and I cleared my C A  Final, I want to take transfer of articleship.

As my brother is shifted to another city( which is more than 300k m apart) and m also shifting to that city and it is a genuine reason, whether our council approve this reason, also tell me is it mandatory to take principal sign on request letter which I have to send for approval.

Replies (2)

hii..

 

go for secondment of articles...it is equivalent to transfer...

Dont expect approval from institute...................my friend had applied for transfer on simillar reason bt application was rejected......so either take secondment or opt for industrial training........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details