Transfer of Articles - HELP!!

I gave CPT in June 2008. I converted from PCC to IPCC. I cleared IPCC in Novemeber 2009. Now I want to take a transfer. I wanted to know whether I would be allowed a transfer on the basis of mutual consent. Incase I am not allowed that, I would like to know whether termination of articles and re-registration would be allowed? And if it would, will i get a credit for the period of articleship that i have already served? Please help!

Replies (3)

For u rules of Transfer wil remain same. No, transfer shall allowed except for valid reason specified by ICAI. Also, u can not enter into new articleship u have going under this deed only. U provide further detail so that i can advise u.

thanks for the reply! so basically there's no way out from this articleship right? i wanted to take a transfer and work in a big firm you know! but there doesn't seem to be any way thorough which i can do this. there's no news about the rule changing either right?

Yes, no change till date. I am from A'bad and here most of student take transfer in there home town by showing Dummy Medical Certificate. But, transfer within 50 kms. is not allowed. So, it difficult for u to go to Big firm within city, Here my many frnds face this Problem and we can't do anything . ICAI makes rules considering Interest  Of Members Only they dont like to give happiness to Students

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details