Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonal (Article)     14 September 2009

Transfer of Article ship

I am doing articleship under small CA Firm, since last 2 years and I cleared my PCC Exam held in June,09. Since last 6 months the CA Firm under whom I am doing articleship is not having sufficient work to give to all the articles. So the firm has requested to get the transfer. The firm is also not paying Stipend since, December 2008.

As per CA Students Newsletter for May,08 students can take the transfer on the basis on non-payment of stipend.

As per Students news letter for Spetember,08 Message from the President "Considering the hardships experienced by students one time amnesty has been granted now, to the students and all pending cases of transfer of articleship on 11th July are being cleared".

Kindly Advice,

1. As stated in Presidents message this one time amnesty is applicable to all students who want to take transfer after 11th July also.

2. Can I  take transfer on the basis of not getting stipend.

Please advice for taking transfer what I had to do and what is is the procedure.

17 Replies

Sonal

Sonal (Article)     14 September 2009

This query is pertaining to my friend

CA Sumit Arora

CA Sumit Arora (CA)     14 September 2009

This is only for the students who have filed application till 11th july 09 for transfer. 

The all appication have been cleared with the reason stated by students without any problem.

But institute can allow to take transfer on the basis of non payment ot stipend if institute deems it necessary to allow for taking transfer. But you have to prove it. 

BHAGYESH RAVANGE

BHAGYESH RAVANGE (C.A Job)     14 September 2009

What is the present transfer rule

CA Sumit Arora

CA Sumit Arora (CA)     14 September 2009

You can take transfer on the medical grounds or transfer of your parents job beyond 50 KM , Non payment or irregular payment of Sitpend.  For further details check the ICAI website. 

CA Pinal Padhiyar

CA Pinal Padhiyar (Chartered Accountant)     14 September 2009

Freinds  ....I have the same problem, I have appplied  for  transfer soft copy as on 4th july,2009 & sent the hard copies with  proof as on 23rd jly,2009 . can i eligible for the "AMNESTY" TO BE GRANTED BY ICAI?

Nikky

Nikky (Chartered Accountant)     14 September 2009

If u r not getting stipend on time just send a complain to the  institute for this matter.

rest institute will take care

DINESH

DINESH (student)     14 September 2009

ya u can take transfer on the grounds of non payment or irregular payment of stipend!

neha gautam

neha gautam (article assistant)     14 September 2009

those who want to take transfer now wat shud they do?

arun singla

arun singla (ca final)     14 September 2009

i have clear my inter in june2009  now i need coaching in delhi but my CA not allowing me leave & said to me to take transfer. Distance from karnal(haryana) to delhi is 125km. can i take transfer. My artical complete on 27th march2011. PLS. SUGGUEST ME

BHAGYESH RAVANGE

BHAGYESH RAVANGE (C.A Job)     14 September 2009

Do we have to provide the proof of transfer?

(Guest)

ya u can take transfer on the grounds of non payment or irregular payment of stipend!

CA Kingsley

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager)     14 September 2009

yes. that will land your principal in great trouble. go for it - u can seek revenge against ur principal. 

BHAGYESH RAVANGE

BHAGYESH RAVANGE (C.A Job)     15 September 2009

Thanks for that

komal nemani

komal nemani (CA Final CS Executive Student)     15 September 2009

yaa u cn take transfer on d basis of non-payment or irregularity of payment of stipend

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register