Transfer form articalship

hey friend,,

 

 

i m in ma second year of articalship and now wanna transfer . is there any any way by which i'll do this.friends and experts my case is genuine bcz my articleship timing is from 10 to 7 n also i am not getting credit of it more over 

my boss mentally torchers previous articles bcz of which m afraid for the same.  so i wanna take transfer on every possible ground by hook or crook.

 

 

thanks in advance

Replies (4)

Yes, you can do industrial training after completing ur second year of articleship provided that u r a student of IPCC bcoz in PCC articleship is of 3.5 years & industrial training is allowed minimum for 9 months & maximum for 1 year. So if u r a student of PCC then u can start industrial training after 2.5 years of articleship but if u r a student of IPCC then u can start ur industrial training after completing 2 years of articleship.

I'm in my 1st year of articleship.My articleship has been started on 23/08/2011. As I'm not getting much exposure in my firm I decided to take transfer. Hence I informed my boss, but he is refusing to sign my transfer papers. Can I give written application to my boss and forward the same letter to institute and join my next firm? Will institute take any action regarding my termination of articleship? I need aprofessional advice at the earliest...
Hey u can keeptransfer only subject to principal consent with out his consent u cant to do anything. U can get the forminicai website. .. Try to presurrize him from ur side u can use various technics which i need not share those... But u should.pressurize in such a manner that u are nt going against him. and after getting his consent post to.institute and fill the new form with new principal and send again to ibstitute allda best... If u are not getting permission means u just.message i will telll u da ways.....allda best
I tried my all best possible ways for pressuring him. Even my Dad came to meet my boss but he refused. So I thought of writing letter to institute. Mr.Manikanta, Can u please give me your contact no. so that I can tell you the situation? You can mail me your contact No. at "shilpa30791 @ gmail.com"

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details