Easy Office
LCI Learning

Top 50 CA Firm in Chennai

Page no : 3

Mugundan (Live your Passion) (249 Points)
Replied 06 March 2021

1. PWC

2. KPMG

3. Deloitte

4. EY

5. Prakash Kochar & Co

6. Swaroop Anand & Co

7. M.Muthuswamy & Associates

8. VSS & Co

Prachi Bansal (3124 Points)
Replied 08 March 2021

Can you please suggest more firms in the south region which are also offering work from home facilities for CA?

vijay Narasimhareddy (9 Points)
Replied 12 March 2021

Same doubt any one please help 

Kubendran (Chartered accountant ) (2 Points)
Replied 13 March 2021

Hi! You can choose Prakash Kochar & co where you get hands on experience on all the requirements from the industry. Their articles will be exposed to all kinds of work from return filing till finaliazation of accounts. They also have portfolio of clients over different industries such as manufacturing/ Trading/ Hospital and education sectors. The most important part is that they provide training to their members on saturdays.

Ramakrishna Magatapalli (Chartered Accountant) (10 Points)
Replied 13 March 2021

I did my articleship at Prakash Kochar and co. I worked in the department of Audit and assurance and taxation through out my articleship.

I worked in various industries such as software, insurance agency, textile, manufacturers, construction and health care etc and conducted tax and internal audits for above industries.

I am happy to tell that I got sufficient examination leave and was able to finish final coaching in time and clear my CA final in Nov-20 examination.

I suggest prakash Kochar and co for people seeking articleship to have a perfect work life balance..

I personally thank Prakash sir and Swetha Ma'am for encouraging and assisting us throughout our articles..

1 Like

Replied 14 March 2021

Thanks for the knowledge

Srivathsan (Chartered Accountant) (6 Points)
Replied 16 March 2021

1) Big 4 - Deloitte, EY, KPMG . PwC 

2) Grant Thornton, BDO , Sharp & Tannan 

3) Mid sized firms like Brahmayya & Co, PKF Sridhar and Santhanam, Prakash Kochar and Co,  ASA & Associates, Suri and Co, Haribhakti and Co, Consulting & Beyond , CNGSN and Associates, MK Dandekar and Co. 

I completed my Articleship in Prakash Kochar & Co and got exposure across Internal Audit, Process Audit, GST Advisory, Tax Audit etc. 

Feel free to ping me at dd.srivathsan @ gmail.com for queries in this regard.

Replied 17 March 2021

You also talked about mid sized firms? Can you please tell us whether working in mid-sized firms  will give the same exposure as the Big 4?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: