Top 5 mid sized CA firms for articleship

Hello everybody! I am a CA student and I wish to do my articleship in a mid sized firm in India. The reason I don't want to try for a big four firm is that one gets trapped in one particular field (for example: If one is employed as an intern in the audit department, it will be very difficult for him to later on persue a career in tax.) Keeping this in mind I wish to know the top 5 mid sized CA firms in India in which I can intern and get quality exposure to all areas like internal audit, statutory audit, tax, etc. Please help me as this is urgent. Every post will be appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation. God bless.

Replies (2)

heloo friends & seniors i have the same query, please send us the list as soon as possible . 

 

i need the list of top mid size cafirms in  noida / delhi 

 

 

Hello,

mohd taufir alam did you a ca firms.

if yes tell me also..........

THANXXXXXXX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details