Easy Office

To whom it is needed - saving karthik

Page no : 2

varahi (STUDENT) (2373 Points)
Replied 12 July 2012

MY SPECIAL THANKSSSS TO SOURAB DA VANDANA SIS AND SANJAY SIR 4 INITIATING THE ISSUE.... yes

I CANT FORGET UR HELP IN MY LIFE TIME.....

THANKS A TONyesyesyesyes

MY HEARTY THANKSS TO ALL CCI MEMBERS WHO COME FORWARD TO HELP KARTHIK....yesyesyes

UR HELP GOING TO SAVE ONE LIFE....

PLS DO CONTRIBUTE TO THE EXTENT U CAN FRNDSSS....

ALL UR HELP AND PRAYERS ONLY GOING TO BRIGHT THE LIGHT IN HIS LIFE....

MAY GOD GIVE HAPPINESS ALWAYSS TO ALL OF U....smileysmiley

ONCE AGAIN THANK U SO MUCH.......yes

10 Like

Palash Gupta (Student...Hoping to pass Inter)   (892 Points)
Replied 12 July 2012

Hey...

How can i contribute to this noble cause....plzzz tell me.

Want to be a small contributory to this cause,...

Thank You for throwing light on this topic sir!!

5 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 12 July 2012

Originally posted by : Palash Gupta

Hey...

How can i contribute to this noble cause....plzzz tell me.

Want to be a small contributory to this cause,...

Thank You for throwing light on this topic sir!!

Thank You Dear Palash. You can deposit the amount in below mentioned account.

BANK ACCOUNT NO: 30539550674

ACCOUNTHOLDER NAME: M.SIVAKUMAR

BANK NAME: STATE BANK OF INDIA

BRANCH NAME:KODUNGAIYUR,CHENNAI(11715),NEW NO.51,OLD NO:12

Sivakumar is elder brother of Karthik.

5 Like

(Guest)

Dear All,

I would like to sum up my gesture, by saying that, it is a noble cause and we should all contribute a small proportion of what our pocket allows to save the precious life as some day, god forbids, even we can be the one. I am making my contribution and I am appealing to all my dear friends to come forward and take a small step in this direction.

Also I would like to add hear that there are 2 most rewarding feelings of doing this noble act:

1. You will feel extreme inner peace and sense of happiness

2. To help someone will slowly become your nature, habit and behavior.

5 Like

Palash Gupta (Student...Hoping to pass Inter)   (892 Points)
Replied 12 July 2012

hv to  contribute tomorrow...as i need to add the party to my bank for transfer...:(

4 Like

Replied 12 July 2012

No contribution towards saving a life is "SMALL". CCI has more than 8.65 lac members. Even 1 Re from them will generate Rs 8.65 lacs much more than required to save Karthik's Life. But the fact is all members are rarely active. So even if 50000 members can contribute Rs 10 each this sum can be easily generated. The big hurdle is the charges that is levied by SBI i.e. RS 25 (Minimum) for non home branch deposit. So the way out seems to be online fund transfer. Again rather than depositing individually we may raise funds from our circle and then deposit the accumulated fund into the Bank Account (Details Given above and in the attached file also).

In the given case there is no intermediary and we are helping them directly by depositing the money in their account. All the detaisl and their contact nos are given. Even the hospital can be contacted to cofirm.

We call this CCI family...This family can easily save the life of Karthik...So all family members are requested to make contribution to this noble cause and pray for good health of Karthik.

8 Like

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)
Replied 12 July 2012

I m GOING TO CONTRIBUTE FROM MY SIDE ASAP...................................................

3 Like

CA Dolly Jain (CA, CS) (223 Points)
Replied 12 July 2012

As we all are CA's n other qualified professionals. I will also request the local members to make an application to SBI local branch for waiver of charges for deposit of cash from other account. I will also mk the deposit asap n also collect n deposit amount from others in surrounding ....
5 Like

Replied 12 July 2012

Originally posted by : CA Dolly Jain
As we all are CA's n other qualified professionals. I will also request the local members to make an application to SBI local branch for waiver of charges for deposit of cash from other account.
I will also mk the deposit asap n also collect n deposit amount from others in surrounding ....

Thanks for the initiative. Actually i was also working on the same idea but had a talk with somone from SBI and it seems very unlikely that the charges will be waved. But Still we can give it a shot.

3 Like

Sagar Nandan (Article Trainee) (103 Points)
Replied 12 July 2012

Very very weldone Saurabh, Varahi and Sanjay Sir...for such great sharing here and hope this will make others donate towards the same. . As i read this post firstly i searched on google for the hospital's and Doctor’s name and other concerned details given on document posted by Saurbh. I found every thing right and then i called his parents on 08939447933 and talked to his sister for 2 or 3 mintes... 

After confirming every thing OK ..and for the sake of Initiative I T/Fed rs 100 from my IDBI bank A/c and now i am left with rs 147 only bt still I am feeling very very Glad..!!

Thanks U all for proving me such a first great opportunity for such a noble cause..

I requested all my friends through g+ and will soon post on FB also(as Fb is blocked in my Organisation).. and at last i want to say u all that please let me know about the donatons if anybody among you do for the same…I will keep visiting this page.

Thanks alot again to Varahi, Saurabh and Sanjay.. God Bless you !!

4 Like

(Guest)

I have collected contribution from my dear friend Neha Khunteta who is a CCI member and making contribution for both of us.

Thank you /profile.asp?member_id=703652

4 Like

Replied 12 July 2012

Thanks Sagar for your Confirmation.....Now we have another person who have checked the validity of this cause....Thank you all for coming forward and suppoting this cause...I am lost for words to praise all of you...

Really proud to be a part of this CCI Family.

1 Like

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)
Replied 12 July 2012

Thank you all for coming forward for a noble cause and saving a life. There is nothing more good than saving a life.Feeling really happy to be small part of the such a cause.

M sure we all can do it together.

1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 12 July 2012

It's no short of the beginning of a revolution. I did have a firm hope that the appeal will generate GOOD response, but the way it has come - it's just phenomenal.

I owe you all much more than mere thanks, much more than words can express.

3 Like

Sanket (!..Live to Give..!) (16427 Points)
Replied 12 July 2012

Originally posted by : Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW

It's no short of the beginning of a revolution. I did have a firm hope that the appeal will generate GOOD response, but the way it has come - it's just phenomenal.

I owe you all much more than mere thanks, much more than words can express.

I think no need to Thankx Sir..........In Fact We should say thankx to you for Starting the Thread and Making aware about him........

We all just got a inner satisfaction by helping him....

So Salute to you Sir.....No Words to Say...............yes

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro