Time limit for re-registration after termination

I was wondering if there is a time limit for re-registration of articles after taking termination. I had taken termination in Jan 2011 and finished 2.5 years of articleship with one more year to go. So do I have to register before some time period so that my time served is not cancelled? Is there any rule for minimum/maximum? Please help.

Replies (6)
Originally posted by : Pranav

I was wondering if there is a time limit for re-registration of articles after taking termination. I had taken termination in Jan 2011 and finished 2.5 years of articleship with one more year to go. So do I have to register before some time period so that my time served is not cancelled? Is there any rule for minimum/maximum? Please help.

MY DEAR  FRIEND WHY ARE YOU WAITING FOR? YOU SHOULD REGISERED FOR ARTICLESHIP ANY WHERE, BECAUSE IF UR TRAINING IS IN PENDING THEN IT WILL EFFECT YOUR CA-FINAL RESULT.

         AND THERE ARE NO ANY RULE GOR RE-REGISTRATION AFTER TERMINATION.

Originally posted by : mukesh kumar singh




Originally posted by : Pranav






I was wondering if there is a time limit for re-registration of articles after taking termination. I had taken termination in Jan 2011 and finished 2.5 years of articleship with one more year to go. So do I have to register before some time period so that my time served is not cancelled? Is there any rule for minimum/maximum? Please help.






MY DEAR  FRIEND WHY ARE YOU WAITING FOR? YOU SHOULD REGISERED FOR ARTICLESHIP ANY WHERE, BECAUSE IF UR TRAINING IS IN PENDING THEN IT WILL EFFECT YOUR CA-FINAL RESULT.

         AND THERE ARE NO ANY RULE GOR RE-REGISTRATION AFTER TERMINATION.

agreed                                                    

 Can anyone Tell me About How much Leave Available for an IPCC Student during 3 years Articleship Period??

Can Anyone tell me that How much Leave An IPCC Student can Avail during his 3 years Articleship Period??

leave is available 1/6 of actual period served

So my time served of 2.5 years will always be counted and never be cancelled, right?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details