Time gap between articleship and group 1

I have completed my Group 1 of my ipcc in Nov 2011.. Can i wait to start my articleship after i appear for my group 2 in may 2012... what are the pros and cons of doing so?? will my attempt be delayed??

Replies (2)

Obviously if you wait for 2nd group, your attempt  will be delayed by six months, u still have time to join articleship by 30th April 2012. I suggest Join ur articleship between the said period and ask your CA that you can join only after 2nd group examination, or one thing you can do join immediately, do 15-20 days articleship now, thereafter ask ur CA for 1.5 months leave for exams (but clarify him before joining). Consequences your final attempt will not be delayed.

 

 

Or if we don't have any time boundation you can proceed for 2nd group, prepare it well, thereafter you can join articleship. But in this case, you will lose your 6 months.

 

I HAVE STARTED MY ARTICLESHIP 1 WEEK AGO AND I AM MAINTAINING A DIARY THAT I AM WORKING. SO PLEASE TELL ME THAT I HAVE TO DEPOSIT MY WORK DETAILS IN ICAI ON DAILY BASIS. IF YES THAN PLEASE TELL ME HOW AND IN WHICH SITE I'LL HAVE TO FILL UP THAT DETAILS.

PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details