The Secret of Life

Every day goes by like the last It seems that time flies too fast I close my eyes and ask it to stop I look at the clock and another minute has passed I think to myself… What would I do if I weren't consumed Consumed by the world and all that it is The obligations attached to being successful and popular What would I do? Embrace those that I love… Care for those that I don't… Learn how to love those I hate…. Enjoy every moment I get… Forget about what means nothing … Remember all that means everything… Make a joke when I shouldn't… Laugh even though its not funny… Cry when I'm happy… Never fear, it only wastes time… Show the devil when he's met his match… Cast out my demons forever… Travel the world and see… Stand on the highest mountain… Be the heart of a dead country... Make my own music… Even though it doesn't rhyme, make my own poem… Sing my own songs… Make new friends… Accept different cultures… Eat weird food… Hug, kiss, and never let go… All the things that I used to think were so important I now realize mean nothing All I want to do is help those who can't help themselves All the money in the world can't buy my happiness All the joys of doing what I love All means nothing in the face of God if All I have is nothing for him In a matter of 60 seconds I've figured out the secret of life But now I'm falling asleep Will I remember when I wake up?

Replies (1)

really true and good one.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details