The Little Boy and His Puppy....

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)

21 April 2008  

I had recently read a short story online it was something which I wanted to share with all...

Once there was an old farmer.He had a fascination for dogs.But since he had grown old he could not take care of his dogs any more.And hence decided to sell all of his puppies.Thus he had put up a a hadn written advertisement.One small boy saw the sign put up by the old farmer about the offer.He asked the farmer,"Can i see your puppies?I would like to buy one."The farmer said,"Sure little boy."He whistled and so all his puppies came out.All his puppies were very cute n bundles of energy except one puppy.It was a lame puppy.But the small boy had chosen that puppy only.The farmer asked the boy,"Why have u chosen this dog he cannot play properly with you.he has a broken leg."The boy replied,"Sir u see i myself am not a good runner so I need someone who will understand my feelings."At that instant only did the old farmer see that the boy could not walk properly.

The story might be small the impact which it left on me was large.Not all cute and perfect things are apt for all situations.At times even a defect of ours will be seen as a bless by others only if we to can learn to see even our weakness as strengths can we lead a peacefully life.