TDS post Sep 2019 amendment. Property Value for those who booked earlier to Sep 2019

Jaya (Others) (72 Points)

05 March 2020  

Dear Experts,

I booked my flat in 2018. At that time the Sale Value was Rs. 90L and other charges (BWSSB, BESCOM, Advance maintenance etc.) was around Rs. 10L. For all the installments paid till  April 2019(last installment) , I had mentioned the sale consideration (Property Value) in the form 26QB as 90L and deducting 1% TDS.

Last week I received the demand note to pay the final payment where TDS need to be deducted for the additional charges.  I understand post Sep 2019 TDS is to be deducted for these additional charges. My question is when I pay the TDS now what should be the Property Value  mentioned in Form26QB?

Should the Property Value be mentioned as 100L form the earlier 90L and make one payment or

should I pay 1% TDS for 90L and 10L separately in one 26QB form with sale consideration mentioned as 90L and another mentioning the sale consideration as 10L  All other details including the property details remain the same.

Please advice how to procedd with the payment.

Thanks and regards,

Jaya