Tds on mvat: online check and tds regn no.

Hello,

I'm a Registered Dealer in Maharashtra. I get Works Contract done from another Regd Dealer in Maharashtra. Now, I want to deduct TDS @ 2% since the value of WC >5 lacs.

 

1) Do I have to register for a Tax Deduction No. like we have TAN no. in Income Tax? Or should I use my MVAT no. itself? Or should I use TAN no. from Income Tax for this purpose.

 

2) Is there a way to check details of TDS online like we have Form 26AS in Income Tax?

 

3) What about TDS returns in MVAT? Is there any concept like that or do we just have to give details of the same in our MVAT return? If we have to file TDS returns, will I have to file them quarterly just lke Income Tax? Which form no.?

Replies (1)

I Have a Same Querry please Suggest me.

Thanks in Advance.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details