tds

Respected members

I am running an institution and availing professional  services for this I deduct tds ,last year I didn’t paid tds for the provision made for the expenses,by now I paid tds on 12/01/2011,but I already issued form 16a to the service renders without including the provision amount . what are the measures I have to take now ? please help me

Replies (2)

anyways you have paid the deducted tax by now...

file the tds returns as soon as possible so that all the people to whom you have deducted tax can claim their credit properly..

 

you will receive a notice for payment of interest and penalty. Pay it and relax karo.

Is there any provision to include that  tds amount in the current year form 16a or can i issue another form 16a for last year ?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details