Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

TCS deposit in wrong code

Vishal Gupta (Partner) (24 Points)

12 September 2011  

Hi Frnds

If one has deposited TCS with type of payment code 400 instead of 200 then what is the remedy available?

 1 Replies

CS Bijoy (Expert) (6394 Points)
Replied 17 September 2011

Application need to make to the department.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags