Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tax for individual working in India and receiving USD payments to INR savings account

Malaiselvan (Programmer) (38 Points)

23 October 2021  

Hi CA experts, need some high level advice on the below scenario. 

An associate living in India signing a contract with a foreign company. They both get into an agreement of paying a monthly salary of 3000 USD per month. The payment will be initiated directly from the foreign company in USD directly to the individual INR savings account in India.

The foreign company mentioned that this amount is flat and any local taxation has to be taken care of the associate.

In such scenario, I would like to understand (at least at a high level) what kind of tax he has to declare and pay.

I anyway going to apoint and discuss this scenario with a CA but thought of getting some initial insights in this forum. So that I can discuss better with my CA

 2 Replies

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (107752 Points)
Replied 24 October 2021

Let you advisor take his own decision, why you want to test him by preparing yourself with free consultation?

Malaiselvan (Programmer) (38 Points)
Replied 02 November 2021

Hi, this is not to test the CA. This is just to gain some basic knowledge. Anyway thanks for your reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags