Tax and ITR Form/ Section for Independent Contractor

Gaurav Yadav (19 Points)

14 April 2022  

I am an Independent Contractor. I have a contract with a Company for 1 yr. I provide them IT Service.

The company pays me via a foreign bank. 

Which ITR Form and Section I should fill?