TANJOOBERRYMUTTS - Funny

"TANJOOBERRYMUTTS"...

 
By the time you read through this YOU WILL UNDERSTAND
"TANJOOBERRYMUTTS"...and be ready for China .
 
In order to continue getting-by in China , we need to learn English the
way it is spoken.......................
 
Practice by reading the following conversation until you are able to

understand the term "TANJOOBERRYMUTTS".

 

With a little patience, you'll be able to fit right in.

 

Now, here goes...

The following is a telephonic exchange between maybe you as a hotel

guest and room-service today......

 

Room Service : "Morrin. Roon sirbees."

 

Guest : "Sorry, I thought I dialed room-service."

 

Room Service: " Rye . Roon sirbees...morrin! Joowish to oddor sunteen???"

 

Guest: "Uh..... Yes, I'd like to order bacon and eggs."

 

Room Service: "Ow ulai den?"

 

Guest: ".....What??"

 

Room Service: "Ow ulai den?!?... Pryed, boyud, pochd?"

 

Guest: "Oh, the eggs! How do I like them? Sorry.. Scrambled, please."

 

Room Service: "Ow ulai dee bayken ? Creepse?"

 

Guest: "Crisp will be fine."

 

Room Service: "Hokay. An sahn toes?"

 

Guest: "What?"

 

Room Service: "An toes. ulai sahn toes?"

 

Guest: "I.... Don't think so.."

 

RoomService: "No?  Udo wan sahn toes???"

 

Guest: "I feel really bad about this, but I don't know what 'udo wan

sahn toes' means."

 

RoomService: "Toes! Toes!...Why Uoo don wan toes? Ow bow Anglish

moppin we botter?"

 

Guest: "Oh, English muffin! !! I've got it! You were saying 'toast'...

 Fine...Yes, an English muffin will be fine."

 

RoomService: "We botter?"

 

Guest: "No, just put the botter on the side."

 

RoomService: "Wad?!?"

 

Guest: "I mean butter... Just put the butter on the side."

 

RoomService: "Copy?"

 

Guest: "Excuse me?"

 

RoomService: "Copy...tea..meel?"

 

Guest: "Yes. Coffee, please... And that's everything."

 

RoomService: "One Minnie. Scramah egg, creepse bayken , Anglish moppin,

we botter on sigh and copy ... Rye ??"

 

Guest: "Whatever you say."

 

RoomService: "Tanjooberrymutts."

 

Guest: "You're welcome"

 

 

Remember I said "By the time you read through this YOU WILL UNDERSTAND

'TANJOOBERRYMUTTS' ......

and you do, don't you! 
Replies (4)

did it mean "thank you very much"

Yup, u got it correct KETAN....

 hahha

good one

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details