What is Shares belonging to T group? How can i sell those shares?
There are a whole lot of shares that fall under T group.
But what is the characteristics of that T group.
I have got shares of this group which i want to sell it off.
I am new to online trading world.
I couldnt see any Sell option on the site
Please Guide
T means trade to trade of sahres.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
Codeboard Technology
Chennai
MBA
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
Aditya Muley and Co
Mumbai
CA
ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS
Thane
Consulting & Beyond
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: