SUMIF FORMULA

Hello friends, I need a formula of excel to fit in the attcached file. Actually I am to fit a sumif formula for 3 cretaria as the total of qty if it is of cat. “f” and belong to Delhi state and Grade “A”. I am not being able to understand how the formula should be put so that I can get the information immediate. Please help me
Attached File : 47 sheet.xls downloaded: 219 times
Replies (5)

Your file (32_copy_of_47_sheet.xls) has been added been attached

Thanx a lot Mr. Prakash, ur formula is right. But when I tried it 21 put for other criteria, it didn’t work. Perhaps I am not being able 2 understand dis properly. Please make it clear 2 me as I was using dsum formula 4 which I am having 2 make a lots of criteria. My sheet is very long.

In any ways it gonna work dear. Instead of this formula you can use one more formula in the attached file in case you have lots of data. :) cheers :)

Revert me back if this formula is also not working. I am sure that i will solve any problem in excel.

Thanx Mr. Prakash. The formula has worked. And I understood also. U r right that u r really a helping hand. KEEP HELPING AND SMILINGGGG…….

You are welcome

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details