Easy Office

Steps to file audit report electronically

Page no : 2

ethan12 (B.Com) (26 Points)
Replied 30 July 2013

Great thank you for sharing information with us.I also searching for it.Very useful and helpful.

Ankit Amit Shah (Artical Assistance) (31 Points)
Replied 31 July 2013

thanks it is very useful

NEELAM (CA ARTICLE) (29 Points)
Replied 16 August 2013

Please tell me whether Annexure to balance shhet like capital a/c & othres are also to be uploade alongwith Balance Sheet

Astaf Mansuri (Practicing Chartered Accountant )   (177 Points)
Replied 19 August 2013

Useful Information...

But I have a doubt regarding the submission of Profit & Loss and Balance sheet, as i heard that these two must be manually signed before uploading in pdf format ?  Is it true ? but as per my views both assessee and the auditor uses digital signature it need not to be compulsory manually signed. 

Please share your views in this regards.

SURANA (PROPRIETOR) (515 Points)
Replied 05 September 2013

Even i have read somewhere that the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss need to be signed manually and then the Scanned Copy of it needs to be uploaded...

I have not filed any report yet.. as the Software we are using has not come out latest 3CB-CD utility :(
so waiting for it...

Well wanted to know...

1. XML file of ITR will be filed via Assessee Login ID (Just like previous year)

2. XML file of 3CB-CD will be filed via CA Login ID

3. XML file of Form 29B (MAT Report) will be filed via CA Login ID

3. PDF file of Balance Sheet (Manually signed) will be filed via CA Login ID

4. PDF file of Profit & Loss Account (Manually signed) will be filed via CA Login ID.

So is there a option to attach all this file together or one by one?
and do we need to create two different PDF file for Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss or just one file?

And do we need to also include Audit Report with Annexures (manually signed) in this PDF file?

Somewhere i had read that this time we need to file all files together... but i heard some people had already filed XML - ITR and they still havnt filed the 3CB-CD, BS, PL. So is there no time limit.. so it can be filed anytime before due date of filing return?

SURANA (PROPRIETOR) (515 Points)
Replied 05 September 2013

found this wonderful link... it explains the process via using print screen. https://www.slideshare.net/guptarajin2002/e-24500961

TRINATH (Accounts) (919 Points)
Replied 26 December 2013

TNKS FOR SHARING @ @ @ @

Hmr Babu (Vat Practioneer) (22 Points)
Replied 21 December 2019

Thank you so much .. best wishes..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: