Starting a manpower company

aswakishere@gmail.com (aswakishere@gmail.com) (24 Points)

24 March 2011  

Hello,

I am a starting a manpower consulting company, basically to send people for work in the Gulf. I have some doubts regarding this.

1)For a private limited company , it is required to have a minium of two directors, i have put in my self and my wife.Both of us are abroad.When we consulted a chartered accountant. He said that there must be atleast 3 directors and that one of them needs to be present in India, is this true and is it required?

2)He also suggested that there is a need to have a board meeting of directors every 3 months, is this required also do my self and my wife needs to be present in India every 3 months?

3)Also , what is the minium number of employees that i need to keep in a manpower consulting firm?

4)Since i am abroad ,  and cant get leave , i thought of sending my wife to India and get  the registration done in her name.If this is done , can i revert it back to my name at a later point in time?

5)Again , what is the difference between the a chariman and a director? Does a director have the same powers as the chairman? and if a director is to be removed at a later point in time , is it possible for the chairman to exercise this ?

I would really appreciate some feed back on this.

Regards,

Ashok