Below is a quiz, which requires some deductive reasoning and working. It helps you to think different form some professional work, so just when you want to do something different, try it out.
The solution will be posted on 13th June, Sunday, and in the mean time if based on the answer given and logic and reasoning provided if anybody provided the solution, then the answer can be disclosed before that too or will be informed through PM. Best of lick friends..
There is no trick to this - it needs deductive reasoning and definitely a pen and paper.
Below is a quiz written by Einstein last century. He said 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz. Are you among the other 2%?
1. There are 5 houses in 5 different colors.
2. In each house lives a person with a different nationality
3. These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
4. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the left of the white house.
5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the house right in the centre drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the Blue House.
15. The man who smokes blend has a neighbour who drinks water.
Now, Who is keeping Fish as pet?????