Small company - MGT 7

I initially registered as small company because my turnover was low, now my turnover has crossed Rs. 20 crore threshold.
My query is do i need to intimate it somewhere that my turnover has crossed threshold of Rs. 20 crore or do I need to update my CIN or anything else ?
This is because I am trying to file MGT 7 than an error is appearing that I am a small company so I can't fill MGT 7. Now, I also can't file MGT 7A because my turnover is more than Rs. 20 crore.

Please help.

Thanks
Replies (1)
Try Filing MGT 7A because limit of turnover and threshold is exceeded by 4 Crore for Paid Up Capital & Turnover of upto 40 Crore vide not.dtd 15th Sep 2022 ,If you are getting same error in MGT 7A then raise ticket to MCA!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details