ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Six years of pure contribution !!!

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114654 Points)

21 September 2014  

Hello All,

It’s been almost six years of contribution for me here in Caclubindia.cheeky So I would like to thank you all for support and encouragement. It is indeed a proud association for me. Also I would like to thank Admin and members for the same.yes

All this would not have been possible without the blessings of MAA SARASWATI and Best Wishes from my parents and friends. I hope I’ll be able to continue this journey for long time.smiley

Best Regards

CS Ankur Garg

27 Replies

Saurabh Maheshwari (B.com,ACA) (5908 Points)
Replied 21 September 2014

Yes Sir...for last six yrs you have been enlighting with your knowledge and creativity ...thnks for being with us...

And congratulations for reaching to 1lacs pts....

And miles to go....!!!!!

2 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114102 Points)

Congratulations Ankur Ji...Your contribution in CCI is immense and unmatchable. Keep contributing the way you have done over the past 6 years...yesyes

1 Like

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40571 Points)

Congratulations sir, you are a legend of CCI. Please continue inspiring all of us.

Shailesh W (nobodies) (327 Points)

Sir ur article are really superb, ur nature is very helpful, and for that i really appreciate ur work sir... Keep sharing ur hepl here sir... Thanking you sir...

(Guest)

Congratulations Mr. Garg for scoring 1 lakh points on CA Club India ! 

NIKUNJ SHAH (article) (75 Points)

Sir you are doing wonderful job by sharing your knowledge with us.your articles are superb and it give us knowledge. Thank for helping us and keep contributing on this platform.thank you once again Ankur sir.

CA pooja bafna (Professional ) (195 Points)

congo sir..........

S.ASWATH (Manager) (704 Points)

Congratz sir. Your articles in this time is being a great helpful to all of us. We request your support and guidance in future also

veeraraghavan S (CA ) (90 Points)

Congrats Sir, Please continue your service to our student and professional fraternity!!!smiley

Aishwarya (Student) (229 Points)

Congratulations sir...your guidance gives us confidence

Megha Arora (Asstt. Manager ) (36 Points)

Congratulations sir... your contribution is really appreciated

kavitt vashist (student) (69 Points)

Thanku so much sir to give touching information of professionals which boost up our knowledge.

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)
Replied 22 September 2014

Congratulations. ...

Stranger (.) (5526 Points)
Replied 22 September 2014

Congratualtions Ankur Sirsmiley..earning 1 lakh points in CCI is really a gr8 achievement indeedyes..the way you spread your knowledge to help the CCI members professionally as well as personally is really commendable..though it's been a few months i joined CCI, but i am very much familiar with your posts as well as of other top members of this CCI for the last couple of years..Thanx sir for being so humble, having a helping attitude as always & giving ur valuable time to all of us....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register