Easy Office

Should one trasfer be allowed?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

One time transfer should be allowed

madhukar reddy (Final Student) (24 Points)
Replied 03 November 2009

yes i strongly agree to allow one transfer in the entire articles period.

chakradhar (Articled Student) (33 Points)
Replied 03 November 2009

Atleast ONE FREE VOLUNTRY TRANSFER should be allowed.

Shikha (CA Final Student) (82 Points)
Replied 03 November 2009

I totally agree with all of u.................

Atleast one time transfer without any condition should be allowed..

ROsh@N (Future chartered accountant)   (84 Points)
Replied 03 November 2009

if he does soo....it ll b a "stress buster" fr all those who r praying for a transfer incl me.!!!

RAKESH AGARWAL (CA Final student) (436 Points)
Replied 03 November 2009

ya 1 time transfer shud be allowed

Sanjay (CA Final n CS Final) (324 Points)
Replied 04 November 2009

Dear all friends 

Thanx 4 overwhelming response.

Transfer is our Fundamental Right.If u really think that together we can bring change then , I urge all u dear friends to just drop one kind mail  to our would be President Mr. Amarjit Chopra urging him to allow at least one Transfer.

His Email Id is: vicepresident @ icai.org

Ur one mail can make a huge difference.

I want at least 100 mail reaches into the mailbox of our would be President everyday.

Remember we as individual might not influence decision of ICAI but as a community we can!!!!!

Sanjay

CA Final Student

anup kumar (CA Final student) (22 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

yes , atleast one transfer should be allowed. by working for 1 & 11\2 year you learn all the activities which is happing in your office . For some experience atleast one transfer should should be allowed without ant condition.

Sanjay (CA Final n CS Final) (324 Points)
Replied 12 November 2009

Plz freinds send at least one mail to Our would be President :-vicepresident @ icai.org

requesting him to allow at least one TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gautam (article) (205 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

yes it is our right and we should fight for it ! Institute have to think for the students also and not only of members.

Replied 13 November 2009

yes it is our right and we should fight for it ! Institute have to think for the students also and not only of members. But till Mr. Uttamji is in the chair it can not be possible ! how RUBBISHHHHHHHHHH!

Replied 13 November 2009

yes it is our right and we should fight for it ! Institute have to think for the students also and not only of members. But till Mr. Uttamji is in the chair it can not be possible ! how RUBBISHHHHHHHHHH!

Roma Joshi (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 25 November 2009

Yes.. I think  one time transfer should be allowed.Many of the aricleship trainees are really frustrated about this rule...I feel that the rule should be changed....

vikram (student) (184 Points)
Replied 26 November 2009

hriends one time transfer was actually proposed by the existing vice president ccording to onoffcial sources.that crack sadist president interpreted it in another way and agreed to implement it in dummy.

he was talking about curbing dummy.

but one time transfer is a dummy relief for the students.he is playing with our life

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro