Should i appear for my exam?

I have my audit exam tomorrow, but there is hardly a chance that I will pass given my level of preparation. But there is some possiblity that I will clear my ITSM exam. Should I go ahead and give both exams or leave them. If I fail in audit, will there be a problem while applying for articleship. And what happens if I don't appear for it in this attempt. Any help will be appreciated....

Replies (3)

I dont know from where these thoughts come in your mind...

 

You had done all hard work, just go for it.. Leaving attempt and getting failed are one and same thing for the interviewer..

 

Just be positive, miracles happens ... trust yourself and go for it and do your best leave the rest

If you dont pass in audit,may be you can get exemption in itsm, but not attempting the paper wont be a solution...

 

So just go for it dear...

 

Best wishes

don't leave exam.jo bhi padha Ho vo likh Dena.dont waste time on social media.Do hard work.All the best.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details