Shifting from pcc to ipcc

Hi,

I am an article assistant at a CA firm, and going to complete my articleship by Feb 2012 end. I would like to ask:

I am currently under PCC Exam pattern and if I wish to change from PCC to IPCC then do I have to give only IPCC exam and need not to do articleship or after passing IPCC I have to join articleship for 3 years again?

If articleship is not to be done after passing out IPCC then after how many months I would be eligible to appear Final Exam?

Regards,

Shraddheya

Replies (2)

1. You should not have to go with another training !!! ok 

2. You ra eeligible to appear in coming MAY,2012 exam !!! because criteria is the completion of 2.5 years which you have completed !!! ok

All the Best !!!

Further I would advice to appear with preparation !!!

Sir,

How many amounts to pay for Transferring from PCC to IPCC.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details