Shares of pvt ltd company

Dear all, If I have shares of a Pvt Ltd company and I'm also a Director in the same Pvt Ltd company, Apart from that if I also have professional income, which ITR form do I need to file as I have salary income, shares held from a Pvt Ltd company and professional income. The ideal form migh t be ITR 4 but I can guess where the shares held will be shown.

please advice, thanks in advance.

Replies (4)

A professional has to prepare a Balance Sheet.

.

You can show shares held by you as an Investment in Equity Shares  by filling up other Balance Sheet Details also.

.

 

Originally posted by : CA Paras Bafna

A professional has to prepare a Balance Sheet.

.

You can show shares held by you as an Investment in Equity Shares  by filling up other Balance Sheet Details also.

.

 

Sir, thanks for your reply. I would like to mention that the Professional Income is From clients not related to Pvt Ltd company whose are held. 

In another situation if I did not had any Professional Income, but only salary and equity shares held from the same Pvt Ltd company. Please advice. Thanks

In case you are earning any professional income, then it's a taxable income from whichever source you do earn. 

.

In case you can show only salary income, then no need to portray the shares in the ITR as salaried persons are not required to furnish the details of their all investments. 

 

Prepare Profit & Loss A/c & Balance Sheet. Use Bank Statement & Form 26AS Details to Prepare Balance Sheet & Show Equity Shares as investment in Balance Sheet. You are, without any doubt require to file ITR-4.

Further it dozen matter whether u r receiving professional income from company or other client, u need to prepare a balance sheet.

If u donot require to maintain regular books of accounts then u need not to mention such investment, simply fill the column 6 in balance sheet & column 51 in p&L

 

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details