Share your results may 2015

Page no : 5

CA-AK (CA) (600 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

MEE TOO FINALLY CLEARED CA-2nd grp!!

1 Like

Namita Bhade (CA) (368 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

failed.. that was my first attempt.... got exemption in FR.... its ok... I will crack in november.... i will correct my mistakes.. i will apply my PLAN-B... not to worry.... I have worked hard.. i have given my 100%...

NAVEEN KUMAR (Semi-Qualified) (27 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

Failed Again

Costing 47

ISCA 63E

DT 37

IDT 47

Total = 194

What should i Do.......

Krishna Priya (FINAL) (158 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

Originally posted by : RAHUL
Today I Failed Again in CA Final Group 2 by 17 marks which was my 11th attempt. But I wont consider this day as a disappointment as this was my last attempt. I am not considering this as my failure but ICAI's failure to select a qulity member. I have career accomplishments far better than an average CA's indiidual. I have detected Fraud, Control Loopholes, Legal flaws and suggested various Taxplanning points during my career in audit which benifited the companies. These things were never detected by a Chartered Accountant who is said to be the "pioneer" of Accounts and tax. CA's these days are bunch of goons these days who just know how to harass the weak and vulnerable through their vile behaviour. Due to my obsession with my CA career which I thought as passion I cudnt pursue any other degree other than B.com. My family was financially not sound but wanted my aspiration and dreams to become true and because of which in April my father got a Stroke in his left brain. His only worry was my unbecoming carrier destroyed by this profession. I coudnt work properly and earn for my family because vast and never ending course of this profession. People might point fingers at me saying that I was irresponsible and didnt worked hard enough, my simple awnser to them is .... Is 11 attempt not enough to clear 4 papers in CA???? I have past medical case of seizure and came this far and I am proud of it but only thing I regret is I pursued my dream just too far only see it unbecoming. But I am happy that this time I was decisive and took strong decision  to move ahead with my carrier. 

not even a grp. unable to accept failure. hw long I ve to study? 

Krishna Priya (FINAL) (158 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

Originally posted by : vatsal
In CA profession attempts never matter...the Thing that matter is The Tag of CA...once You are CA no one asks your no.of attempts....
So..Never quit..coz
Quitters never win
And winners never quit

So get up and get going and be the winner
Good luck professionals

ya u r rite. Bt i shld feel a least happiness or motivation to proceed.. seeing fail in every attempt s nt tat much easy. My passion towards CA s losing... 

RAHUL (Audit Executive) (69 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

Originally posted by : Krishna Priya

Today I Failed Again in CA Final Group 2 by 17 marks which was my 11th attempt. But I wont consider this day as a disappointment as this was my last attempt. I am not considering this as my failure but ICAI's failure to select a qulity member. I have career accomplishments far better than an average CA's indiidual. I have detected Fraud, Control Loopholes, Legal flaws and suggested various Taxplanning points during my career in audit which benifited the companies. These things were never detected by a Chartered Accountant who is said to be the "pioneer" of Accounts and tax. CA's these days are bunch of goons these days who just know how to harass the weak and vulnerable through their vile behaviour. Due to my obsession with my CA career which I thought as passion I cudnt pursue any other degree other than B.com. My family was financially not sound but wanted my aspiration and dreams to become true and because of which in April my father got a Stroke in his left brain. His only worry was my unbecoming carrier destroyed by this profession. I coudnt work properly and earn for my family because vast and never ending course of this profession. People might point fingers at me saying that I was irresponsible and didnt worked hard enough, my simple awnser to them is .... Is 11 attempt not enough to clear 4 papers in CA???? I have past medical case of seizure and came this far and I am proud of it but only thing I regret is I pursued my dream just too far only see it unbecoming. But I am happy that this time I was decisive and took strong decision  to move ahead with my carrier. 

not even a grp. unable to accept failure. hw long I ve to study? 

LEAVE IT! BETTER CONCENTRATE ON SOMETHING BETTER. Life is too short to experiance good things better not waste on bad things

shahala (student) (22 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

Congrats sruti and Rishab☺

Aparmay (Article) (62 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

Congratz guyyzz!! does ny1 knws ipcc result date?

Dipesh sharma (article assistant) (23 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

2 nd time fail in final grp1 ...marks decreased.

nikhil (student) (25 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

Congratulations ca shruti bansal

CA PRIYANSH SURYAWANSHI (M.Com M.A. Economics CA)   (1294 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

ACC 44
SFM 44
AUDIT 57
LAW 49

COST 42
ISCA 17
DT 40
IDT 61

FIRST ATTMPT FAIL..

Hojefa (Ca final) (178 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

Congrats who have passed examination

I got 200 in 2nd grup 48,51,49,52 & 180 in 1st grup 55,37,45,42 GT-379

Clear 2nd Group

Gaurav Pandey (Chartered Accountant) (53 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

CA Gaurav Pandey...it feels great.....!!!!!!!!!!

https://caresults.nic.in/images/titlebarn.gif

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

Examination Results, MAY 2015

Final Examination Result

ROLL Number

Name

GAURAV PANDEY

Group II

Advanced Management Accounting

Information Systems Control and Audit

Direct Tax Laws

Indirect Tax Laws

Total

Result

PASS

Grand Total

'E' indicates marks obtained in an earlier attempt
'<' indicates passed under CA Regulations, 1988

1 Like

Harshil Gupta (Student CA Final ) (26 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

Absolutely amazing decision. More power to you my friend. Move on!  The institute is just interested in destroying lives. No where in the world does any institution exist where such non-sense passes.

Im myelf in the same place. I already earn more than what most CA's earn while literally working 1/5th of the time they do. I work in the tech that they teach in ISCA. I get 22 after studying the ISCA theory, when I could teach the teacher of ISCA quite a few things. Its not funny, its sad, that real knowledge, application and skills have no place in CA.  

1 Like

shyamkumar ps (student) (21 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

contrazzz to all those who cleared Am an ipcc ...student waiting for my result..!! When is our is result date ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: