Shall I leave CA

I am trying to understand myself and realised that I have ruined my Life.

I am in finals and have no knowledge of anything beyond CA as well.

I don't have any future.

And at the age of 32 it is killing me ..

literally i am crying right now .
Replies (10)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores the difficult decision of whether to continue pursuing CA qualifications at the age of 32, especially when feeling overwhelmed and lacking confidence. Participants share their struggles, fears of future prospects, and offer advice on persevering through the exams or considering a new path for personal happiness and peace.

How DId you do in this attempt ( LAST OLD SYLLABUS ATTEMPT I mean) ??

I have not appeared in final exams due to personal reasons.

If you didnt appear then how do u know whether u ll pass or fail...i think you should continue without a second thought....your whole life is ahead of you...marriage job this can be done later...target to complete by 34

Be financially competent and also complete your CA exam at the same time. Dont waste time in this or that.

I don't have any experience..
I am not even good enough for doing Tally.

Technologically I am a 0.
Still thanks for your suggestion.

I think I have to struggle for a long time...
Just want to remain happy in life.
If you had a thought of quitting. Just quit it. no more third or what if thoughts... there are many ways to survive in this world.. explore your type in it.

WORK HARD IF U CANNOT LEAVE IT...tally etc u can think about it later JUST STUDY FOR THE EXAMS

Originally posted by : Pooja Garg
WORK HARD IF U CANNOT LEAVE IT...tally etc u can think about it later JUST STUDY FOR THE EXAMS

 

I feel you are not happy with this course or you want to try out something different. If you want to leave it then go for it even at the age of 32 you can have new beginning that will give you peace. But if you are determined to clear CA then age or other factors will not matter. Hopefully you do your best.

Everyone says that I am stupid to start CA finals at this age when I should not be financially dependent on my family and would not get married even if I somehow become a CA because I will be offered a low paying job.

This thing entangled me to rethink but I am indecisive for the time being.
I am so scared and confused..
I have to compete and grow and for that I need a lot besides a professional degree.

What to do?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details