Easy Office

Semi Qualified CA Jobs??

Page no : 2

Balaji Sarangarajan (MBA & (CA Final)) (1131 Points)
Replied 20 December 2009

Dear Mr. Balram

You would have expected high salary that is y the employers are telling that they let you know.

also u would have not explained or elaborated the employer's about the knowledge u have or experience u gained.

that is y they are telling that they let u know.

If u have enough knowledge & experience i am sure u will get ur job.

have patience.

ALL THE VERY BEST.

girish (Practising C.A.) (149 Points)
Replied 20 December 2009

Sorry, Friends

But what a person is asking and what we are replying.

He mentioned that a jobs in CA firms and not in industry. He is right related to salary in ca firms compare to Industry salary. As If any one who are semi qualified or even a qualified will also value him/her in terms of salary drawing or expected salary.

In ca firms u can gain knowledge but salary will be not high compare if u r not qualified. But in industry u will get high salary depends upon ur knowledge.

So u has to decide what u would like to gain.

CA. Harsh Arora (Chartered Accountant) (377 Points)
Replied 20 December 2009

agree with Mr. Girish

axat rathi (article) (22 Points)
Replied 20 December 2009

totally agree wid suhas inter personel skills also plays a gr8 role......!!!!!!!!!

(Guest)

NOT BECOMING CA DOES NOT MEAN DHOBI KA KUTA. ............

CA Balram Sharma (CA) (839 Points)
Replied 22 December 2009

Yes buddy i'm agree with my frnds with great extent,

But the main problem is coming when a person want to continue his CA,

if a person left his CA then defenately he get the job, but the probleme is arise when person want to continue his CA

Replied 22 December 2009

I personal exprience with CA firm that while facing interview,

all the ca firm say if you cleared the CA you will leave us, and your  result is negative you demand for leave,

Jay Barker (Detective) (73 Points)
Replied 22 December 2009

Its not true Mr. Balram Sharma from my point of view. if you have an ability than no one could stop you in life. it totally depends upon your knowledge. & it is not the end of jobs i think!

SUNIL (PCC ) (282 Points)
Replied 24 December 2009

No I am not satisfy that semi qualified CA is like "dhobi ka kutta" .

Because of it means no value of any person who is Ca inter. At this time ICAI  issue ATC certificate  for those who is completed articleship & completed ca inter. It (ATC) helps any person for taking a good job. 

Replied 24 December 2009

Buddy all of you are giving only the emotional question because your in the same profession, But reality it not true,

Replied 24 December 2009

I'm concern with a person who i appearing for the ca final exam and waiting for the result, What are the prospect for those persons, But why every body answer on the point of those person those left there CA and working jobs,

Replied 24 December 2009

Sunil mishra ji Well institute is providing ATC, But who will apply for ATC, You know why ATC is come, for those person who is not able to complete there CA,

Replied 24 December 2009

I'm again and again talking about those person those are continue there ca final and waiting for there result, What those person will do, wait for the result to became a CA or do jobs,

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 25 December 2009

ya yar its not like that u can start wid a low salary package and once u become the bone of firm then they will automatically complete ur expectations...........

dont u think tht any firm dont let go their employees to othrs bcoz of salary.

Ratan Deep Saxena (Asstt Manager (Accounts & Finance))   (2998 Points)
Replied 26 December 2009

think positive mr. balram......

regards,

ratan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: