Seeking a very urgent help...!!!

Hi Friends...

I Have Completed My IPCC Group-I and M Going To Join Articleship
simultaneousiy I Am Persuing S.Y.Bom And My College Timings Are From 11:30am To 2.30pm And Because of Clashing of Time With Article Training I Am Unable To pursue My Article Trainings...
My Question is, Is There Any Way Out of This???? 

How Can i Commence My Articleship...???

Replies (10)

Bro u can switch to school open learning............!!!!!1

@ ! @

REGULAR COURSE TIMING SHOULD BE BEFORE 11AM

YOU CAN OPT FOR OPEN SCHOL LEARNING AS SAID BY SANYAM ALSO

Can You Give Me details Of Open School Learning?
Can College give transfer To Other College In Same University at this Date?

hi ,

The only way is to switch on to distance mode and get registered for final and articleship too.

Start ur preparation for ur final examination.

All the best......

You will have o go to North campus........!!!!!

And yes colleges allow for such an transfer........!!!!

@ ! @

Theres Another College In Same City Governed By Same University And College Timings Are Of Morning, If I am Allowed For Transfer It Would be The Best Way Out..

AGREE WITH SANYAM..................

Dear Rahul Bhai...

Go for the advise given by Sanyam if this is agreeable to the college authorities.

 

All the Best

I m also suffering frm same problem.I have cleared my 1st grp of ipcc & 2nd will be in Nov. My college timing starts from 12:30 and we dont know till how much.Bcoz not a single class took place in 2nd and 3 rd year .And in 1st yr also only 1 class held in first 2 months frm 12:30 -1:00 only.but inspite of useless contradiction of timing we have to show timing bcoz college is regular so I m trying to change college under same university .

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details