Savings account in balance sheet

Hello there,

I have a sole proprietorship firm. I was not showing the savings account balances under the current assets in the balance sheet previously and was only showing the current account. I have been thinking to show savings account and their balances from next fy. Can I do that? Should I show the saving account or not? Any benefit of this approach? Please let me know. Thanks!

Replies (3)
yes you can show it . there's no benefit as such to the business.only thing is you can track the movement in your account
If your business transaction is occured through savings account then you need to show your savings account in balance sheet

Thank you for sharing this insightful and informative blog post. The information you provided was relevant and up-to-date. To delve deeper into this topic, <a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://sales.gromo.in/if/6oFU0gR4wKQKzigGHGQFD" target="_blank">click here</a>.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details