Sanjay sarf ulurn site sfm crash course

Hi All, I was looking for a good quality SFM Final English Video clases . Most of them are in Hindi. Noticed Sanjay Saraf ULURN site SFM Video Crash Course. But this is only for 50 Hours . Will this is good enough to understand all concepts in SFM ? Pleases share your opinions and any other suggestions on this
Replies (7)

Dear Sudheeshe,

Minimum 250-270  hours required to complete ca final sfm , how it can be possible to cover intire syllabus in just 50Hrs. 

Sfm is also practical subject its not theory subject and it also high scoring mark subject in ca final.

I belive students should study in proper manner instead of adopting shortcut method specially in SFM.

Thank you Chand for the reply . So, do you have any other suggestions ? Most of the classes are in Hindi ? I would like to get in English ? I am working too . So I cant get into Class room coaching . One friend advised me to study from Nagendra Shah class notes . Do you have any idea on this ? Thank you

Dear Sudheesh,

 

As per my information there is no any one to provide complete SFM lecture in English.

So that you have too choose any one who provide regular batch not a crash course.

I hope you undersatnd my opinion.

For CA Final SFM Aaditya Jain sir is the best choice. His conceptual approach along with the practical market experience develops the interest to the maximum.

It becomes really easy to understand each topic in its depth. The language of class notes is so simple that you get the hold of topic easily.

The books cover a wide range of questions divided into exercise questions and the EPQs which hepl in self evaluation.

Also, his formula book and theory notes are the best resources provided by him and the students are able to revise whole syllabus in just one day.

Yes Aaditya Jain Sir classes is good for you and his theory & formula book is awesomehttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3VVj0aQZ6T6aGNYbHdnTkZDVWc

Jain sir classes are in Hindhi.Right? I would prefer english

As Per My Opinion “Aaditya Jain sir” is the best CA Final SFM Faculty Of India.I am currently taking his class and highly satisfied.

Recently his student "Aditya Mittal"in Nov 17 scored 100 out of 100 marks in SFM.(with AIR-3 ;Roll No.-426168;NRO No.-0329834).You can view his interview video link from You Tube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r7WJt4-6iY&t=109s

I am sharing sir's students mark sheet here so that you can be confident about your selection:

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details